Saturday 23 June 2012

Late-night PhotoVenture!

Spontaneous leaving of the house to go take pictures. :D

Left the 50mm on there; set to ISO1600 (No monopod. So much noise.) and walked around some parts of the city with Sally.

Think I got a few good ones, definitely a lot of bad ones.

Roughly 1/20 of a second shots meant I had to do a lot of retakes to make sure I at least got one that was in focus. And that only worked about 20% of the time. Probably less.

Anyway! Here are a select few from the evening!

Took 'Stuart' with us and put him in several of the shots, just so there'd be something to focus on. :D

I think my favourite is the one with Sally holding Stuart by her side. Actually both of them. I can't decide which of the two I like better...

Note:
For the last three in the set, (Before my battery died) I switched to the 16-85 f3.5 VR for some tests at 50mm. Definitely lets less light in, but the VR means sharper shots... *does hand scales motion*


















No comments:

Post a Comment